Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Christmas came early!

I hosted a make up encaustic workshop for some ladies who couldn't make it to the class in May.  I ended up spending the day with one of the ladies and she more than blessed me with supplies and materials to get me into full production mode for making books.  Even the paper alone is worth more than my paychecks right now!  I couldnt stop smiling all day!


one is a typewriting book that has hand exercises on the front cover! haha!



leathers and suede for making covers!  they are about 8.5" by 11"



Oh my! and papers! 

She told me in her sweet voice,  "Well come in whenever, the door is always open.  Feel free to take whatever you need."
I informed her that she should not tell me this, because she will one day enter her studio and nothing will be there. 

I finally found my art benefactor!

No comments:

Post a Comment