Friday, February 18, 2011

Reminiscing days of gold


So, I received an email from my old church today (The Light, in Baltimore, MD). 
Whenever I receive these emails I long for those silly moments we had and the inspiring conversations we shared together.  Then I am reminded by how long it has been since I have been in those old stomping grounds.  I never thought I would come to miss the city of Baltimore.  There are so many beatiful faces and whimsical personalties I miss.  Anyways, that is not why I am sharing them with you...I am sharing them with you because they are in the middle of a really fun show called Synthspiration.  You can learn more about the show (and the church) from their blog by clicking me.  You can also learn more about the idea of the show by gleaming here.


Another show they had recently was "Up from here" by Emily Himes.  She is so sweet and darling and I was recently reminded of how much I love her work.  It is subtle and beautiful.  She draws in a way I wish I could.  You can find her gorgeous work here: http://www.emilyhines.com/index

Here is a small taste

No comments:

Post a Comment