Sunday, January 1, 2012

A New Beginning

Two things have really impacted me this year in the art world.  The first is Makoto Fujimura.  He is an artist and he has started a movement called IAM, International Arts Movement.  He is a christian and a well known artist.  I've never heard those two things in one person in this day in age.  So he really blew my mind.  He is doing wonderful things and his work is breath taking.  Its really inspiring and gives me great motivation to see people creating abstract art work for the Lord AND becoming world famous for it.

The other is finding this gem of a quote:

"When i stand before God at the end of my life I would hope that i would not have a single bit of talent left and i could say, 'I used everything you gave me.'"    Erma Bombeck

Cheers to the New Year and new creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment